Thursday, August 18, 2016

Happily Ever After

First layout of my daughter's wedding.  Since scanning the layout I have added wink of Stella to the bouquet and the veil on the bride print & cut and have added the dot to the i in lived (missed that when attaching the letters).  I intend on adding some gold Stickles to a few of the gold inked dots.  I used a cut file I purchased from Just Nick Studio called confetti and Ink R Up gold ink.  I did the cut file as a stencil and used it on the top and the bottom and inked in the gold ink.  When I looked at the pictures I immediately had a vision of a bride with a long train and the tile on the train.  However, I could not find a cut file nor an image that I liked so I found this bride and added the train.  I couldn't find a matching image for the groom since he is army.  I did find a prince & princess color book page so I cut the bride out and used the groom (who is actually a prince but I used him as an army guy in uniform...close enough).  In hindsight I should have mirrored the image of the prince so he would be looking down toward the bride.  I may re-cut him and do just that.

I didn't do any journalling because this will be in their wedding album and there will be a lot of journalling about stories that go with the wedding.  This was just the "kiss" photo and there really isn't much to say.

No comments:

Post a Comment