Friday, April 22, 2016

Basic Training layout

Layout of my daughter's boyfriend who just graduated from basic training in the Army.  I used a kit from Simple Stories called HERO.  Everything is from the kit.  I have not done the journalling because I want to have Hunter do it when he gets home or have my daughter do it from her perspective.  Or I may just do basic documentation of when he enlisted, when she entered basic and when he graduated and what is next phase will be.  Not sure of the journalling yet.  I love this kit but it seems to be a bit Air Force heavy and since he is Army it was a bit of a struggle.  I want to do a companion page of my daughter and him at family day and graduation.  This layout was also a part of the MercyTiara's 27 Day Challenge on Facebook to do a masculine layout.

No comments:

Post a Comment