Monday, March 9, 2015

New Years Eve

This is a layout I did of my daughter and her friends celebrating the ball dropping on New Years Eve with sparkling cider.  I used mostly the Celebrate kit from Scraptastic with some tags and sequins from my stash.  Also, the title "and the Ball Drops" is from the Silhouette online store.  I created the Times Square ball by printing the colored shapes on velum but they were not "enough" so I went over each of them with Stickles.  The stickles warped the velum but it gave it dimension so I was okay with it.  I created the background to the ball and glued the glitter ball on top.

The layout was for a sketch challenge on the scrap-a-holics anonymous yahoo group.  No, I didn't win but the winning layout was totally amazing!

Hope you enjoyed this layout.  Leave me a comment.

Thanks and scrap your happy little heart out.

No comments:

Post a Comment