Friday, February 6, 2015

Game Night

Layout I did of a checkers game my daughter and I were playing.  I used a plastic mesh thing from a kit I bought YEARS ago and never used because it was a newspaper themed kit.  I finally decided that if I wasn't going to use it as an extra extra read all about it type layout I should use it anyway.  The string is also from that same kit.  I can't remember the company that did these kits but I think I only got 2 or 3 before I stopped.  The paper is from a scraptastic kit (not sure which one) and the Game Night letters are wood veneer from another scraptastic kit.  The game piece is an ATC from a swap.  I have not journalled yet but it will simply say how much I love when we have a game night and that she thought she could beat me at checkers but I won.

1 comment:

  1. I love this layout and how the picture shows the board mostly and just a bit of a person seemingly concentrating on next move.

    ReplyDelete