Wednesday, September 3, 2014

ALS Ice Bucket Challenge layout














My daughter and I were both challen
ged by different people for the ALS Ice Bucket Challenge.  I was provided a sketch by a Facebook event invite for a sketch challenge for ScrappersChallenge on facebook.  The sketch can be found at http://www.pinterest.com/pin/147774431495128948/


 The sketch is by shimelle.com.  I stuck almost identical to the sketch.  I used Colorbok Limited Edition Flashy Finds Chipboard glitter White Alpha letters for the word brrr.  However, the pack only came with ONE r.  What alpha pack comes with only ONE r.  Geez.  Anyway, I used the 2 x that it came with.  ONE r and TWO x.  Then I used Sticko Carnival Blue letters for the ALS ICE BUCKET and then Teresa Collins Basically Essential black alpha stickers for the word CHALLENGE.

The sketch called for 3 photos but I only had two and so I created a bucket of ice water with my Silhouette Cameo.  I also used my Cameo to make the file folder looking vertical paper.

I found a journal spot but it had words that didn't go with the layout but the color and size were perfect so I wanted to use it and find something to cover it with.  I found a flair in my stash that said "Punch today in the Face".  I used whiteout to cover the word today and added ALS so the flair says "Punch ALS in the Face"  I then used My Mind's Eye tiny word stickers "A Spectacular Goal"

No comments:

Post a Comment