Friday, March 22, 2013




Some things I made for swaps over on Yahoo group Scrap-a-holics_Anonymous.  Still need to finish the recipe cards and blue flowers.  The Rain rain go away was inspired by a greeting card of a bunny gardening with a fence.  I changed it and added a sidewalk with a rain puddle and put the cloud & rain on the pull out journal card.  I think the stickles add a nice touch to the rain and sun.  The bucket list just happened.  I was going to do a bucket on one paper clip and a list on the other but when I cut the bucket out and was starting to put it together I thought, "How fun would it be to have the list IN the bucket?"  So, that is how inspiration is born.  The miss you card is just a simple Center Step card.  I love step cards.  The bunny was inspired by an Easter decoration that I saw in some magazine where there were bunnies on top of the words Happy Easter.  I did one layer of eggs with just easter and added grass.  Of course Silhouette Studio Online Store does not have a hanging bunny like I wanted so I made this little bunny from a coloring page.  The list I just made a rectangle and filled it with lines and the word List.  Silhouette Studio is great for designing things like this.


No comments:

Post a Comment