Wednesday, March 20, 2013

New York Layout


I was watching a YouTube video by Faith Abigail Designs on a Vegas Wedding album she is doing and thought it would be a great New York layout.  My oldest and youngest daughters and I are going to New York in June.  The last time I went with my two oldest daughters it too a year to do the album.  This time, I want to have a few general layouts done before the trip and be smarter about what is and what isn't scrapworthy.  I think my last album topped out at about 5" thick.  Plus I thought this would be a nice layout to put in my 2013 book with just the highlights of the trip.

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful layout! It would make a lovely first or last layout of the trip series to summarize it all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG, that looks amazing! It's so beautiful. I love everything about it...the colors, the title...that GORGEOUS city border! You've done an amazing job with this layout!

    ReplyDelete