Monday, September 17, 2012

clutter creeping out...finally

Well, I have moved my dresser behind me, sqeezed the sewing machine desk next to it and the bookshelf remains by the bed for a nightstand.

I have hung my ATG on the wall to my left in easy reach.  I have also put up a nail to hold my Sihouette mats (and Cricut mats I use with my Silhouette Cameo).  Nails to hold my T-square and moved my scrapamagig to my left for my drinks.

I have put my paper boxes on the dresser but not by the window.  I put the printer there and put the rest of the boxes of paper on my shelf above my workstation.

It is a start and I love how it is turning out.  Now I just have to find a place to put all the stuff I piled on the bed!  LOL  Booked now until Thursday night so I guess I will start again Thursday night.

Keep your fingers crossed for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment