Friday, August 24, 2012

Technique - Twine


This is my next technique draw. I decided to do the pictures from taking my daughter and her friends to the midnight release of the Hunger Games. I reached into my cup and pulled out twine. So, I incorporated the twine at the top of the layout.

For the layout, I printed the insignias for each district in Panem including the capitol. I lined them up along the top edge starting with the Capitol (which printed smaller) and going to 13. The twine was wrapped twice around the page just below the districts. I printed the map of Panem and the capitol. I used my Amy Chomas pen holder to hold a white gel pen and wrote "May the Odds Be Ever In Your Favor". I cut a bow and some arrows from my Silhouette Cameo and created my own Mockingjay cut file. I did my journaling in my own handwriting in white gel pen.


1 comment: