Sunday, August 7, 2011


This is a mini album I made to send to the hostess of a swap I participated in as a hostess gift.

I love the way it turned out (almost hate to give it away).

I made the covers out of the back cover of a paper pack. Had to cut it four times on my Silhouette to get a clean cut. The bird cage butterfly and cover papers were all cut with the Silhouette. For the butterfly I used a piece of paper from the Die Cuts With a View Premium Stack paper pack "the Natural matstack". The page I used from the stack had a foil look to it. I couldn't believe how great the Silhouette cut that paper. I added ribbon and flowers and cut plain white pages inside for her to fill up. I scored the area at the top in case she wants to glue the pages together at the top and then it will fold easy to look at it when she finishes.

I hope she likes it.

Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment